Saturday 16 January 2010

Alter egos

We were set an alter ego project at college which I missed due to open days, and personally quite pleased that I missed as I don't feel I have one alter ego. I've got loads, I'm always trying to be so many different people, I've got loads of alter egos, depending on who I'm with. This video, well video maquet is me, all of me. Although as I said it's just a practice run, just to see what it looks like, before I spend an hour and a half making it, and then realizing that it looks shit. And wasn't worth it at all.
So if anyone actually goes onto this page, and I'm not just wasting my time, thats what this videos about. Although its just a practice run, there will be a finished piece with a sound track, and it will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment