Monday 2 August 2010

I must write a blog, I must, I must

I'm not entierly sure why I must, I just seem to have irrationally decided this in my head, even though I'm feeling very tierd and sweety, anjd not sure really whats going on, just knowing that we need to get to Estonia tomorrow, otherwise we'll end up camping in a park, without a tent. So more technacally not camping just sleeping. Yer me and my friend have not gradually become more hobo as the weeks gone on.
I must sleep soon God knows what Tallin will bring, maybe we'll be attacked by ex KJB ajents who keep an eye on the "Sattelight" nations, ensureing that Russia has someting, somthing. Yer I lost where I was going with that sentence, but I'm sure it was fucking awsome.
I really don't have anything to say, I just want to witter and rant, as I feel like Iäm inhibiting myself from doing that, as I'm with someone all the time at the moment.
I think thats what happends to me when I'm not on my own, I don't get the chance to rant and talk to myself which means when I do get that chance, like right now for example, I go even more crazy than usual.
FUCKING AWSOME. WHAT A GOOD PERSONALITY TRAIT TO HAVE.
But I musn't be negative, thats what the Hippies have taught me. If I feel bad then everything is bad. If I feel good then everything is good.
Lets make things good, never know whats going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment